Mod Log 8

Oh my god, hi! I'm alive!
Today's mod log is more for website updates than story updates really. If you guys haven't been exploring the blog recently, I've changed some pages and uploaded some new writing!

This is a longer one, so I'm gonna use a read more cut to save space on my home page lol.


First things first!
The Interludes page has officially been replaced with a Oneshots page. Essentially I decided that since those interludes are directly tied to the rewrite, and serve to add more information to the story, they'd be moved to Table of Contents to be more easily read.

Secondly, the Oneshots page has officially been uploaded!
I've realized that this blog is really an archive of my writing and the only things missing from it are my Voltron Force oneshots. On the page, all of my oneshots are listed and even labelled since some of them have to do with VFS but aren't really important for the story I'm trying to tell. There are general oneshots on there which are also labelled both with characters and relationship status so you lovely readers know what you're avoiding or getting into.

Third, all my oneshots have been uploaded here to read!
This should've been obvious with the last bit, but I just wanted to officially say it lol. Each oneshots post will be titled as such next to its actual title. Like all of my other writing, my oneshots have been reposted to fanfiction.net, ao3, and wattpad for easier access if anyone else is interested.

Now for some more info on Recovery
Like I said in my last mod log, I have all of Recovery outlined already, but I just haven't started writing out the chapter. Right now I'm actually working on an interlude that's supposed to take place in the last chapter with a focus on the pilots! I'll be honest, I kinda got ahead of myself with the thing, so I'm not sure where it'll end, but I like it so far and that's what matters. Not sure when that'll go up but know after it does my writing focus will mainly be on getting to the next chapter of Recovery. Can't believe I'm almost done with book one.

Before I finish, I wanted to Officially advertise my Voltron Force Fan Server!
I think I've mentioned it here before with one of my uploads vaguely, but as this is a VF rewrite website by a VF fan this is as good as place as any to really say something about it. The VF fan server is a public discord server anyone can join, like the name says we are a Voltron Force focused server, HOWEVER Voltron in all its iterations is just as loved and encouraged to be spoken about there too. I own said server with one of my best friends, and we're pretty small right now so don't be afraid to hop in with us! If you'd like the link, check the Find Me Elsewhere page to get redirected to my landing site, there you'll find the invite and other places associated with me if you're interested in seeing my art or what I have up for sale!

Thanks for checking in dear readers!
    - your mod Toast

No comments:

Post a Comment